Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30 50ml
Suitable for skin prone to excess oil production or breakouts.
Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30 is an, ultra-sheer, light-weight Broad Spectrum sunscreen helps prevent shine, regulate oil production and soothes inflammation. Oil-absorbers help maintain an all-day matte finish without a powdery residue. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
Oil Free Matte SPF30 Benefits
- Weightless, oil-free formula is perfect for oil-phobic individuals.
- Uses the latest UV smart booster sunscreen technology to protect against UVA and UVB photodamage (and has now been increased from SPF20 to SPF30).
- Re-apply as needed throughout the day for increased mattifying results.
- Includes medibac clearing ingredients to help control the four main factors that contribute to adult acne.
Oil Free Matte SPF30 50ml
Our ONLINE price $51.38
How to Use Oil Free Matte SPF30
- After cleansing and toning, apply evenly and liberally to face, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use after or instead of your daily moisturiser for year round protection against sun damage and daylight exposure. For continuous protection, apply regularly. Reapply as needed after swimming or exercise.
How Dermalogica Oil Free Matte WorksNon-greasy, non-chalky formula contains advanced sunscreens for optimum UVA and UVB protection. Microsponges help absorb excess oils on skin. Contains UV Smart Booster Technology, an encapsulated complex of antioxidant vitamins C and E that helps enhance UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight.
Dermalogica Skin CareDermalogica is a simple, serious and unique skin care system that delivers effective results in the minimum amount of time.
Dermalogica is a professionally recommended skin care system that is used around the world in professional skin care salons, beauty centres and day spas.
Dermalogica was researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute, considered to be the foremost training centre for postgraduate professional skin care and body therapy.
Dermalogica was created in response to the professional demand for highly active products that work in a simple and effective manner.
Dermalogica make a commitment to your skin health by not using mineral oil, lanolin, artificial colours, artificial fragrances, s.d.alcohol, or formaldehyde in any of there formulations.
Dermalogica skin care is non comedogenic, does not test on animals and uses contamination free packaging.
Share a Tip, Thought, Review or Experience about The Dermalogica Medibac Range!
Do you have a question, review, tip or information or experience using the dermalogica medibac products?
Share your review, knowledge or experience with us below!
Return From Dermalogica Oil Free Matte to Dermalogica Medibac
Go Back to Learn More About Dermalogica Skin Care